Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Most GNC's dont carry it. Google herb stores with your city or zip code. Almost all of them have it. I think Whole Foods carries it. If you have one.

·
Vendor
Local feral survivors in eight frame medium boxes.
54,120 Posts
I'd say GNC is more of a vitamin/body builder's store... yea, I'd look for a real organic grocery store or a place selling things like Patchuli and Sandlewood... I suppose they used to call those "head shops" as they sold "hippie" kinds of things...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Google It there are several places on line.

My question is, does it really work?:s:s

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Vitamin Cottage carries them. At least they do here and cheaper then I can get through the mail.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know i can get it online. I was looking for it local. was not sure what type of store would carry it. I think my wife found it

thanks for the reply's

·
Registered
70 Posts
Google It there are several places on line.

My question is, does it really work?:s:s
I'd swear by it, when i started using it last year I picked up five swarms out of eight boxes set out in various locations...previous years hardly ever got one with the same number out.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Buy mine at GNC. Probably costs a little more than the online stores but no shipping. Still can't get the nerve up to use a credit card online. No cell phone either. TG

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Just received an order from ebay today. Got me some spearmint (needed it to try and make some HBH) and anise oil. Might put a little anise in the swarm traps.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought mine at a local health food store today. Cost me $7 for a fluid oz. I put 9 drops into each of 10 small capped vials with cotton, and it hardly made a dent in the container. It'll last years.

·
Registered
7,078 Posts
Glorybee in Eugene OR has it in several sizes. I put comb in my nucs today and the scouts were all over them without the lemongrass oil.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts