Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I'm David and I'm an addict and I'm defiantly addicted to bees.It all started around the first of June with one nuc.I had a lot of trouble with the first one.So I had two get two more.Now I have a total of three and I am having a ball.I have learned a lot from this web site Thanks to all.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's really good Dave, we are all here to help. I have been at this for some time and I never stop learning new stuff, if you ask 4 beekeepers u will 7 answer and u have to see what one will work for you. good luck

·
Registered
193 Posts
Good to see another Buckeye on here! This is a great site to learn from and there are some really good people here. Not too far from u, just a little south!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hi Dave,My names Chuck and I'm a beeaholic too.Started last year with 2 nucs and ended up with 5 hives.Started this year with 3 hives and now I. between 20 and 30 and looking for more.This is quite addictive.Good Luck

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Welcome from another fellow Ohioan. I just got back into beekeeping this spring after about a year and a half break. Bought 1 package in April and planned to have just 2 or 3 colonies by the end of the year. Seven swarm calls later I've somehow ended up with eight. :doh: Funny how that happens. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts