Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my father in law just ordered packages of bees from Kelleys Bees.Could anybody tell me where they come from and anything good and bad to look for. My (FIL)was the one who ordered them.I"m going to replace the queens come this September anyways If I like these queens with Kelleys or another vender.THANKES FOR THE HELP.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Yes they are and have been Hardeman for at least a decade. Good bee, good people at Hardemans (and Kelley). If you ever get the chance to deal with Hardeman you'll be glad you did. Top class quaility 3 banded Italians, nice people good bees for warmer climates.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Ditto, I've been down to kellys to pick up some big equipment that would have had to be trucked. Great people, very helpful and gave us a tour of the plant. Worth the stop if you happen to be in the area. Was about an 8 hour drive (one way) but the wife got a small vacation out of the deal so she was happy.

-Tim

·
Registered
56 Posts
I also have purchased from Kelly, enjoyed the tour, and they are fine people there.
I will always be a customer of Walter T. Kelly Co.

Bill

·
Registered
56 Posts
I guess I could have spelled their name Right.
" Kelley "
Bill

·
Vendor
Local feral survivors in eight frame medium boxes.
54,120 Posts
I've bought queens and equipment from Kelley's for the last 32 years. They are good to do business with. As mentioned they don't actually raise the queens.
I think they all came from Hardeman's also and I've done business with them as well. They were fine to do business with also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts