Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am not sure this if this is the correct thread to post this to, but my husband,
JW Palmer passed away on Sunday evening 4/11/2021. He had me checking a trap at our oldest son's house earlier that day as I was caring for our grand princess. All was good. I spoke with him just a few hours before he passed. His passing was very sudden. He was an incredible man and avid bee keeper. I may ask for help in the bee community soon to honor the work he has done and for help with our hives. MrsJW

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am sorry to here about your loss. JW was a plethora of information and shared his knowledge with me on several occasions. It made me a better bee keeper that’s for sure. This forum and the beekeeping community will truly miss his expertise.

God speed, ma’am...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I am a newer beekeeper and I valued his informative posts and learned a lot from him. He will be sadly missed.

·
Registered
172 Posts
My condolences. So very sorry to hear of his passing. I always enjoyed reading his posts because he was a wealth of information

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss.
JW's presence around here and his diplomatic demeanor will be missed.
My condolences,
Alex

·
Registered
613 Posts
Oh crap! I was hoping to meet him someday, we have beekeeping and aviation in common. He was smart beyond his experience in beekeeping.

My sincerest condolences.

Greg

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Wait, JW?
How can be?
We seemed to just were talking about the "warm way"....
:cry:

So sorry. Will be missed.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
This news breaks my heart, and my sincerest prayers and condolences are with you and your family. JW was a kind and helpful soul around here on Beesource and he will be sorely missed. I am heartened to know that he was a believer and as such, we grieve but not without hope (1 Thess. 4:13). May the God of all comfort be with you and your family during your time of mourning. Please know that JW has left a positive and lasting legacy here and no doubt in his other spheres of influence.

Our love and prayers are with you and your family.

Yours in faith, hope and love.

Russ

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I enjoyed JW on this board and the news of his passing is quite a blow. If he had that type of impact on anonymous members of an internet message board, I can only imagine how much he was treasured by his family and how much his loss impacts you all. We will miss him greatly.

·
Registered
USDA Hardiness Zone 8a
165 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts