Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First year to set out "traps" and just ordered some lemongrass oil from PipingRock.com 1 0z pure oil for $3.99 and free shipping. This was the best price that I found - hope it works.

·
Registered
652 Posts
i ordered mine today from Pureformulas.com 3.92 shipped with the coupon code "now15" for 15% off.

now folks have 2 options :)

·
Vendor
5,283 Posts
Got mine on Ebay. $5.49 for one ounce that includes shipping. To get free shipping on PipingRock.com, gotta spend $50.00

·
Registered
103 Posts
4oz on amazon for 11 shipped. Ordered it today.

·
Super Moderator
11,146 Posts
One might wonder whether she sneaks some cash out of your wallet .... to pay for the lemongrass oil, of course. :) lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
4oz on amazon for 11 shipped. Ordered it today.
I think I bought the same one you did. Should be here tomorrow. Right now there's some lemon flavored green tea bags in the two hives, lol. I read somewhere that they use lemongrass oil to give them flavor, so I figured why not since I had them.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Amusing story from a few weeks back when I finally found a local place that sold lemongrass oil. It was one of those hippy health stores, and they actually stopped to ask me "We've been selling out of this stuff faster than we can put it back on the shelf, what the heck is everybody using it for all of a sudden?"

Had to stop and explain while I was buying the last 2 bottles they had. :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Amusing story from a few weeks back when I finally found a local place that sold lemongrass oil. It was one of those hippy health stores, and they actually stopped to ask me "We've been selling out of this stuff faster than we can put it back on the shelf, what the heck is everybody using it for all of a sudden?"

Groovy...thanks for buying local from Mom & Pop:}

·
Registered
65 Posts

Did you ask if they wanted some medicinal honey? I've heard it's antiseptic, and reduces free radicals in your body. Or something like that, lol. It's all natural either way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts