Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
I wrote John O yesterday and he replied back with this, I think we will have to look elsewhere:

5th January, 2021.
Fellow Beekeepers.
I had been hoping that I would be able to try to meet the needs of the many beekeepers who are trying to order the vaporizers that I have been manufacturing, however due to age related health issues I find that my productivity has been declining to such an extent that I cannot even hope to meet all the demands being made. Hopefully someone will step up and fill the gap.
I thank you for your understanding.
Regards.
Johno.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have been making and selling the EZ Vap style vaporizer for well over a year. Sold mainly through a YouTuber's videos (Steve's Outdoor World) and craigslist. Biggest difference is my rear mounted adjustable handle and bowl insulation. Out of respect for Johno I have studiously avoided "his" customer base here. I make both styles, the original (my preference) nozzle through the hole and the low nozzle through the entrance. I can help fill the gap Johno leaves . Link to ad. Oxalic Acid Vaporizer - farm & garden - by owner - sale Pic is old, I use the CAPlugs acid cups now.
Rick Storman

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,531 Posts
While surfing the internet I came across this company and their very interesting units! More like a fogger that a vapouriser but using liquid OA or othere treatment liquids.
Still a fogger, not a vaporizer, and no matter how fancy, they do not work as well, IMO. Also noted the reference to
FGMO which does not work at all.

Reactions: RAST

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,531 Posts
Rick, please feel free to post updated photos and other relevent sales info here on Beesource (new thread). I am certain that johno will not have a problem with it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just heard from Johno about ordering his vaporizer, this was his reply

5th January, 2021.

Fellow Beekeepers.

I had been hoping that I would be able to try to meet the needs of the many beekeepers who are trying to order the vaporizers that I have been manufacturing, however due to age related health issues I find that my productivity has been declining to such an extent that I cannot even hope to meet all the demands being made. I will no longer be producing vaporizers.

I thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

Johno.

·
Registered
25 Posts
That is very professional looking unit. What is the price for yours. Is there a YouTube video to see it in action?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sorry for the delay - we have had a snow storm roll in. Testing went well and I’ve i a few pictures below. I haven’t setup utube yet but I took a video clip for my online shop. I’m almost caught up on my backlog, have one to make a ship today. It takes me a couple of hours to make and I do this as a hobby to help the bees and beeks ;)

2D3194FC-3775-4EBA-AA79-A42BCE56041C.jpeg

3C7232B1-2C01-4DD1-ABE8-83F605B70B89.jpeg

·
Registered
38 Posts
I finished these this afternoon and are ready to ship. Please note I use an 8 ft power cord so you are not dragging the extension cord all the time.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts