Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use many boxes of jars and they ae for China. They come in boxes of 12 which are perfect for my sales and the boxes are al marked China. It has been a very good product but the store I sell you would like American jars. Any recommendations for 9 ounce glass jars 4- sided from the US?

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
the boxes of jars sold at runnings say made in usa, I sent an email to the company asking if they also made 5lb jars, got no response.

·
Registered
417 Posts
This maybe something you haven't considered. Ball Canning Jars are made in USA. They are a well recognized name, and actually advertise the made in USA thing. They also have available plastic lids that are leak resistant either mechanically or via silicone ring or cap. Though they do have a variety of shapes and sizes. I think their sizes are limited to the normal 4,8,16,32,64,128 oz.

Otherwise if you go to Thomas Register you can search for such companies, or add "made in usa" in quotes to your google search. Check out Burch I know they are USA and somewhat so is SKS but you have to go to their About page to see which of their bottles are actually made in USA.

Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts