Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my New 9 frame radial from BigBearomaha. He is a BM dealer. cannot WAIT to use this!!!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she came out and said, what tha heck is that thingy....LOL....i just smiled. She said you and your bees...LOLOL, rolled her eyes and walked away..

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
That would be my choice... and it would be the only thing I would buy from BeeCommerce because I could drive to pick it up.

I wonder how many suppliers are selling the SAF Natura extractors?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no clue, but it seems to be well built. was worried a little about the plastic, but I think it will hold up well as long as its maintained...

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
The lid assembly is plexiglass, isn't it?

Devdog,

can you measure the shaft?

And I wonder how many turns per minute the average user cranks out?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, its plxi on the lid. The strainer and the tank are directly below, which i like. Shaft length from bearing seat in the bottom to gear assembly on the top is 20.5 inches. The gearing is not bad at all. Not sure of what the ratio is, but it wouldnt take a whole lot rpm to sling some honey....my 10 yr old will learn quickly!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, looks to be just a tad over 5/8".....so yeah, 5/8's it is..lol...

·
Registered
302 Posts
What did that baby cost and where did you get it? Im in the market to buy one in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Mike, PM Bigbearomaha and see what he can do for you. The shipping was the killer, but i would recomend it either way. It wouldnt kill you based on you being in KY!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts