Beepro, the bees are suppose to be Russian "mutts" as described by the apiary. The are from a local apiary in Indian Head Maryland. Does that change your thoughts, or is everything else still enough?The one on the corner is not a queen bee for the following reason:
1. She does not has the long extended body like a queen should bee.
2. The majority of the Italian queens will have a black spot on the end of their bodies.
3. Her thorax is not large enough to be a queen.
4. She stuck her tail up in a defensive/irritated position where as a queen's body is too
heavy to do that. A well mated laying queen is too heavy to even lift her body this way.
5. She is not surrounded by worker bees where ever she goes.
6. See the queen pics:
Your question was