Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gummibear song

If you have kids, they may already know about this. My kids go nuts when they see this video or hear the song. They love it.

Just thought I'd share the insanity.

WARNING, this song may warp your brain.

Big Bear

·
Registered
108 Posts
OMG.The first time I heard it was from my 5 year old. I thought he made it up him self.:applause: Later that day I heard my 7 year old playing it on the computer and it hasnt stopped since.:waiting:

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Great. I have a 4 year old. She is not on this song yet. (thank god) I just watched it and ramed my head into the wall. That is a soild beating right there.

·
Registered
359 Posts
My boys are seventeen and thirteen...they better not start singing the gummy bear song. However, when they were young it was Barney the purple dinosaur.

I had a similar reaction as hambone when they started singing the Barney theme, but I added slicing my ears off.

·
Registered
240 Posts
bigbear if i cant get that song out of my head by tomorrow i will personally hunt you down .....HUNT YOU DOWN!!!! lol

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
My 7 month old grandson loved it. They played it for him at least 20 times today.
Its not near as bad as that stupid Barney song was.I REALLY hated that one.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
If the little kids eat enough candy Gummy Bears thanks to the dorky song, then they will have big flabby bellies, no waists, and fatty pendulous breasts... just like the singing gummy bear does...how cute! :thumbsup:
(where's a vomit smiley when you need one?)

·
Banned
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It does get into your head, that song. Apparently, that chubby cub is taking Europe by storm. The website I went to for it indicates our German friends pulled this rabbit out of their hat.

Personally, I don't think it's appearance is 'cute' either. looks like a a bears head with the body of a sumo wrestler.

There are at least 3 or 4 more songs on Youtube my kids showed me with this little gummi creep.

I am coming close to banning Youtube in my house.

Big Bear

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
now i've got a very large problem. i clicked on the link for the song, now my wife is singing it.

deknow

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Definitely a marketing ploy targeting little kids. No adult would eat that junk, right?
OK Big Bear 'fess up. Are you or are you not in the employ of The International Gummy Bear Cartel. Think carefully before you answer.....

·
Banned
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh ugg no way.

I can't even eat those things. they get stuck in my teeth something horrible.

That and they seem to have a powder or something on them that makes them not palatable at all to me.

kids go nuts over them things though.

Big Bear

1 - 18 of 18 Posts