Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm from Argentina and I'm studying industrial design. Our teachers gave us to select an area to work and find a problem, through industrial design, with a partner we selected Beekeeping (we will internalize about the productive process of honey, propoleo, royal jelly, etc.). Now we need you to help us by completing this survey to provide us with data, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSqCX11vybyJHhvKJRopioLkYMzFgak-oXSQC6sBH04AsEsQ/viewform.

If it is difficult to understand the language and google chrome does not translate them, they could give us a personal introduction of you (age, name, number of hives, production, how you get home after work, how long you work per day what you want ). In addition to experiences that have had over the years in beekeeping, productive problems, which is the most tedious at the time of producing honey, of the whole process which they think is the one that we should analyze, tools that you have I had to manufacture to work. Any data they can provide will serve us, sorry if some things do not make sense is because I'm using the google translator. Thank you very much for your attention and collaboration. As we advance in the practical work we will comment on it. Greetings and thanks.:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts