Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that noticed my absence - thank you.

My wife and I moved to Madison and I re-entered the college life - what a difference 7 years makes!

These kids have a lap top in one hand and a blackberry in the other - talking to three people at once.

It's probably taken me two minutes to type this far!

Anyway, between mid-terms, studying, getting the apartment set, keeping the wife happy, walking the dog, etc. I haven't had time for BeeSource! What a crime - anyway for those of you who had put out that APB and raised money to put my face on the side of that one milk-jug - you can put the vigil candles out, relax and crack a bottle of bubbly - I'm back, I don't plan on leaving again - at least not for a while anyway.

Now you might have to help me with my homework though ;)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I went to some commercial building energy conservation training there three years ago. Still have the hangover. I thought New Orleans was a party town! Beautiful city - my wife got to go along and she had a blast at the capitol square and other down town areas.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
If you put your fishing boat in Mendota, we'd all better get an invite. :) Hambone, give a listen to Lewis Blacks Wisconsin bit sometime if you haven't already.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah - we like to have a good time in Wisconsin - Madison is the capital, so they have to lead the way and set an example for all of us.

Dcross - if the old man puts the ol' 48 footer on a trailer and hauls her down - I'll be sure to let you know - you can pick the first fish out of the gill net. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts