Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know of Harbo’s bees in LA and VP queens in SC and Latshaw in Oh. What are some of the others and possible contact info?

·
Registered
65 colonies +/- mostly Langstroth mediums, a few deeps for nuc production
524 Posts
John Harbo is not supplying breeder Queens this year, he is working to add diversity to his line.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
All I see listed are production queens.
Sign up for his email list. They are not a "stock" item so they don't appear on his website, but somewhere around late May, he will add them to the website and also send an email as well as post to his FB page. I think they run about $300.

·
Registered
88 Posts
All I see listed are production queens.
I believe that he makes custom queens. If you want a VSH carnie queen mated with Mite Mauler drones he'll make one for you. If you want a VHS Italian queen mated to Saskatraz drones or lots of other possible combinations I think he can do that. They aren't cheap, but breeder queens are more pricey - especially if you want a custom order. Call or send him an email.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Honeyhouseholder sells carniolan breeder queens he's a Beesource member Mikes Bees and Honey does custom insemination and sells breeder queens, jcase is a Beesource member also he sells AI breeder queens also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts