Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Ernesto/Ernie Garcia, I have been a beekeeper for 43 years. I am a biologist by profession, and typically manage around 100 hives at any time. I now live and keep bees in the foothills above California's Central Valley but still keep yards in the mountains of Northern California. I believe everyone needs something to keep them humble, and for me it's bees. I've probably made just about every mistake a beekeeper can make over the years so will be happy to share from my misfortunes, while gleaning what I can from others. I look forward to meeting and participating with any of you over relevant beekeeping issues. Ernie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Mike, I appreciate your willingness to accept the bad with the good. That pretty much defines beekeeping, doesn't it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Gary, here's to a prolific year for all of us and especially for the precious minions we tend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you "america'sbeekeeper" I'm looking forward to interacting with you all via these invaluable forums. Ernesto/Ernie Garcia (Hemphill Ecological Services and Hemphill Honey)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts