Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put in an order with them last week, stuff arrived 2 days later. Very helpful and great products for the price. Also went out of their way to save me money on shipping. I plan to do business with them in the future.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I just got my order from them. They did a special top bar for my frames and the work was outstanding!!! And very reasonable. I also ordered a couple of deeps to check out. Their budget box is better than some others commercials.
Can not recommend them enough.

And the customer service was great. Tammy called me 3 times to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted and then produced the perfect product.:)

·
Registered
297 Posts
It's nice to have a relatively local woodenware supplier in New England. Based mainly on this thread I ordered some medium frames from them Sunday night. They were delivered Wednesday:applause:. The frame components look great, the packaging was excellent, and their customer service was perfect.

·
Registered
706 Posts
well I need to buy three more deeps and four more mediums will give them a shot.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
I buy most of my wooden ware from Humble Abodes. I placed an on-line order two weeks ago and they had most of it ready for pickup later that week. They don't necessarily have everything in stock all the time. For example, I wanted 5 commercial quality deeps - and they were out. They called me within hours of my order to let me know. I'm a happy customer and look forward to doing business with them in the future.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
For those of you who use foundationless frames, I just picked up some frames today. They now make the top bars with a 45° angle on them reducing to about 3/16" guide. I was very happy with the service and the price. Check them out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts