Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure some of you are aware that mann lake has authorized dealers in many states. I'm looking at getting an 18/9 frame hand crank extractor from mann lake, but shipping adds on $205 to the cost.

Can I order it through the dealer closest to me and go pick it up and save on shipping? I'm guessing the dealer wouldn't get the extractor til the next routine shipment from mann lake, but I could wait to save $100-200.

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Yes, order by phone, and specify the Mannlake outlet location you want to pick it up at, and verify so no shipping charges. I do it myself, order to be picked up in their Woodland CA office.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I believe, that the Mann Lake dealers, are allowed to carry whatever products that they wish, and are able to set whatever price they determine is necessary. Additionally, the 9/18 extractor has to be shipped truck freight and be crated, therefore the average shipping charge, almost nationwide is $200. However, that number can fluctuate depending on the proximity to one of the Mann Lake shipping depots, either in Hackensack, MN or Woodland, CA, and that number is just an average.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts