Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted previously about an order I made with Honeymoon Apiary after having concerns about not receiving confirmation of my order or the product. I learned here that the owner Bill, sadly, had passed away after I made, and paid for the order. After learning the circumstances, I decided to just wait and see what happened.

I wanted everyone to know that the family contacted me, and said they would fullfill the order ASAP. Then emailed and gave me a date it should be shipped.

I received the Ultra Breeze jacket this week, and was very impressed. I was impressed with the family,their business ethics, and thier ability to press on when losing a loved one. I was also impressed with the product. All I can say is wow!.

I am new to beekeeping, but have had a few of the different jackets on, as well as tyvex :eek: . This thing seems like it is very well made and, well, breezy :D . Once they sort everything out...if they continue to take orders...I will have a few more made for my family.

I did not know Bill, nor his family and friends, but if I can say it without sounding to weird........ thank you for the pleasure of doing business with you.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Amen to that! I also received my jacket this week and am SO excited that I ordered it. I am VERY impressed that they carried on and completed the order.
It is indeed wonderful. I am sad to not have known Bill. But i know that he was wonderful just by dealing with his family.

Thank you, Honeymoon and Stephanie, Lauren

·
Registered
457 Posts
I was just going to ask if they are going to keep making them.

If anyone hears, please let us know.

Pugs

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was just about to order both a jacket and a full suit myself. I was supposed to order it before Christmas as a gift from my wife, but I delayed and didn't.

My point is that if the family keeps taking orders, I will order from them.

Fuzzybeekeeper

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very sorry to hear of their loss.

I finally ran into someone in my area with a Ultra Breeze Suit.

When i got to see the Suit up close, I smiled.

What a wonderful idea and well made.

I will differently try to order Jacket and a Suit if they can continue to crank them out.

Looks like they have a great product and more business then they know what to do with..

I have made it this far with out having one, i can wait :)

Hopefully we will all have one before next Summer ! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts