Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with this company and their service/quality of the packages they deliver?

·
Registered
1 Posts
They are excellent people. The quality of their bees are excellent. This closer-to-home delivery service is excellent. I got a 3 lb. package with a Russian hybrid queen on Thursday, May 11, 2017 for my top-bar hive. They reached the nearest pick-up point in the morning on time. I installed the bees the same afternoon. I gave them Raw Turbinado sugar syrup, equal proportion by volume, not by weight. These bees are amazing comb builders, and in just 8 days in a new top-bar hive, they've built 2 full and 3 near full combs. The queen is marked, and looked very active when I inspected this past Saturday, May 20, 2017. I am sure more and more beekeepers, newbees like me as well as experienced beekeepers, will find their service very helpful. I highly recommend their unique and so convenient bee delivery service.

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is a one of a kind bee package delivery service. John Stanley picks up packages from Hardeman's Apiary in Mount Vernon, GA 2-3 times in May. He then delivers from NJ, NY thru to VT and back down from NH, MA, CT back to NJ. He has designated stops all along his route for you to meet him to pick up your packages. You can follow his every location and stops via GPS Link on RealtimeTracker so that you know exactly what time he will be at your stop.
I find that this is a great service to our New England Beeks. Hardeman's Apiary is one of the few to offer Russian hybrid package bees and queens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts