Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Is honey super cell still in business, I sent them 3 e-mails and no replies in 7 days, worse than snail mail!

If they are still alive, that is VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I guess they can afford to be arrogant when they have the monopoly.

I will not do business with them!

BEWARE!
I met them at the convention in Orlando. What a nice couple, great folks to do business with. Max has been in the bee business for more years than many of us have lived. I can assure you that they are far from arrogant. All I can say is that if you choose not to do business with them, your loss is our gain!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I can assure you that they are far from arrogant. All I can say is that if you choose not to do business with them, your loss is our gain!
I will second that. I did business with them last year and was very pleased; however, I have had no recent experience with them.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
There's more than one vendor for Honey Super Cell. Then there are more than one product called "Honey Super Cell."

It's all very confusing. Sometimes you just have to keep working with people if you're not getting the timely response you're looking for.

Grant
Jackson, MO

·
Vendor
Local feral survivors in eight frame medium boxes.
54,120 Posts
I have heard they have moved the entire production to the US recently. I don't know what happened to the web site, but simpsons seems to still stock it (see links above).

email addresses that I have used in the past:
Mark Hamby <[email protected]>
Max Hamby <[email protected]>

·
Registered
533 Posts
No response to those emails. It is still available from suppliers for now I guess, but I wonder if they are still making it or what the status of this company is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts