Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do some of you sideliners get custom labels made? I’ve been ordering from Mann lake using their templates and having them print with my info but I’d like to get a custom graphic I used about 1000 labels last year plan to do more this year. Don’t know where to start.

·
Registered
969 Posts
i did the same. But I went to Sticker Giant and got 1000 3.5" oval labels pre-printed for about $110. If you have a non-standard shaped label, it will cost more. I was very happy with the results and got them very quickly.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
i did the same. But I went to Sticker Giant and got 1000 3.5" oval labels pre-printed for about $110. If you have a non-standard shaped label, it will cost more. I was very happy with the results and got them very quickly.
Did these come on a roll? I used Avery last year and they came on sheets. I MUCH prefer the label on a roll for easier dispatch.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
we went to the local print shop, it was much less expensive than various online options. Dont remember the exact numbers, but we got 2 sizes of label, on rolls, something like 5000 of them. A couple hundred bucks for the setup fee, then a couple cents per each for the labels.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
That's what I was thinking. Mom and Pop print shops are everywhere. Ask J&M right there in Wharton. If they can't then they'll know who can.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys and thanks jcoonolly they do and they are 7 cents a label which is the cheapest I’ve seen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts