Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was extracting a few days ago and the extractor got way out of balance. I checked everything over and all looked ok so I tried it again. The results were the same, the extractor tried to walk across the room. I decide to take all of the partially extracted frames out of the extractor to see what was going on. As I pulled the frames I found 2 frames together that none of the honey had come out. I took a closer look and discovered that the honey that was totally capped had crystalized. I don't think I have ever seen this before. Today I set the two frames out so the bees could clean them out.