Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
What. You are in denial about what Trump did?

:scratch:

·
Super Moderator
5,678 Posts
If this thread continues in a "political" manner,:( it too will be moved to Tailgater.
Oops, I did not realize it was not in Tailgater. Back to honey and the Covid -19 virus...

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
OK then back to honey vs covid.

Me, I doubt honey will cure covid. What I can say though, is my own honey sales went through the roof when we had covid here.

Sales of the usual honey types like clover remained fairly static. But a honey I market as "Native Forest", which is a very dark honey and looks the part, that label started flying off the shelves. I was in a shop and watched, people were grabbing multiple jars of it.

Now we are covid free, and sales are back to normal. Fun while it lasted.

·
Super Moderator
5,678 Posts
OT, that is the kind of positive story story I like. Good marketing on your part too. I suspect that regular consumption of pure raw honey can provide a SLIGHT improvement to a person's ability to ward off disease, or at least provide some placebo effect that makes one feel better. Until such time as science is able to prove otherwise, that is my story and I'm sticking to it.:)

Reactions: Oldtimer

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
OK then back to honey vs covid.

Me, I doubt honey will cure covid. What I can say though, is my own honey sales went through the roof when we had covid here.

Sales of the usual honey types like clover remained fairly static. But a honey I market as "Native Forest", which is a very dark honey and looks the part, that label started flying off the shelves. I was in a shop and watched, people were grabbing multiple jars of it.

Now we are covid free, and sales are back to normal. Fun while it lasted.
That happens with our honey also, it is dark red from the Japanese
Knotweed plant which has Resveratrol in it; only in the Autumn though.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I had to google Resveratrol to find out what it is, looks like good stuff, some valuable honey you have there!

Always good to get our health requirements from natural sources :).

21 - 28 of 28 Posts