Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, some countries, Brazil being one, uses honey added as a cure for COVID-19. They just add aspirin to hot honey.

Honey has antiviral properties, so it makes sense. Would you say natural remedies should be supported to fight the pandemic?

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Just add aspirin to honey, cure covid easy as that.

Donald Trump behind that story perchance? ;)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Fake news. It has been well established on these forums that you need bee stings as well. :lookout:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Though we just recently looked at certain reported anti-viral properties of raw honey.

COVID or not, but eat some spoons of your own honey daily as the cold and flu season is here now.
Every little helps to improve fighting chances.
No need to look for magic cure - there is none.

Pretty sure thou that junk on Walmart shelves is not to cure anything.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Fake news. It has been well established on these forums that you need bee stings as well. :lookout:
I got a yellow jacket sting yesterday. Does that count?

More seriously, while I doubt honey, with or without aspirin, is a cure, it sounds like something that would probably help and probably do no harm. I take honey tea, usually with grated ginger, for sore throats and colds, and it at least makes me feel better.

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Mmm OT probably from Dr Fauci at the CDC before masks were bad, masks were good or whatever. USA still remains a very healthy climate as it appears nobody died from old age related sickness this year. Must all be eating some of my honey.

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
I heard no mention of injecting bleach, I heard questions asked as to ultra violet used in some way and the possibility of injecting light that doctors were thinking of. I heard bleach mentioned in some context but no mention of injecting bleach and most of these mentions were in questioning the doctors involved. Wonder do they sell shares in CNN in NZ.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I heard no mention of injecting bleach.
Oh, that was Trump. At a news conference he said disinfectant kills covid, and suggested injecting it. He motioned to his medical people expecting support. They sat in embarrassed silence. So Trump continued, cajolling them and then saying to them he thinks they should look into it.

I have the whole thing on video.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
rub honey into your mask b/4 wearing it, works perfect, a little hard to breath? maybe that's the secret

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
OT if that video is the Utube link that you put up there I do not hear what you heard, As far as I could tell it was the possibility of getting ultra violet light into the bloodstream that was been spoken about. This would appear to be an event where he is possibly trying to get those burocratic medical folks in the CDC to think outside of the box. It amazes me that this is still a topic or have you not seen the latest corruption scandal that is emerging despite the lamestream media trying to shut it down.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
You mean Ukraine? Yes, a terrible scandle. Trump tried to blackmail them and withold military funding unless they meddled in American politics on his behalf.

Should be impeached. Oh that's right, he has been.

·
Super Moderator
5,678 Posts
OT, not sure how it works in NZ, but in America, when someone is accused of a crime and is aquitted, you can't keep going around saying they are guilty. Do you have evidence that the Dems didn't or couldn't fabricate for themselves?

The only person for whom such evidence does exist, by his own admission, is Joe Biden.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts