Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 hives
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have positive/negative info regarding the Hillco 3/9 motorized radial honey extractor. The price is attractive and quality seems to match other companies with 20 ga stainless steel. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks

·
Moderator - In Memorium
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,882 Posts
I have no experience with this extractor or the company, but I looked over their website and the pricing and quality look good. 20 gauge S/S is heavy duty, same as Maxant, The extractor seems similar to the 3100P but more affordable and able to do three additional medium frames. Please post a review of this extractor after you purchase and use it.

·
Registered
4 hives
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I received my 9 frame radial extractor and had a chance to use it for extracting four medium frames of honey and so far so good. John at Hillco has been great customer service wise as the first extractor arrived damaged during shipping and he had another shipped, and threw in a large smoker for my troubles, before I sent initially one back. I would definitely recommend checking out hillco for your bee needs and I will be ordering other items from hillco.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts