Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another newbie here! Was fascinated by a neighbor's bees as a youngster, and with CCD thought maybe it would help to pitch in a little bit with a few hives. My two youngest getting ready to get all grown up, so thought I'd adopt some bees. The pollen's already started so, got to get busy! Work part time as an LMT.
I thought beekeeping was pretty simple; :doh:like most things in life, the more you learn about it, the more you realize you don't know nuttin'!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. Low country native myself. Your bees are always ahead of us here in TN by a few weeks, so keep us posted on how you and the girls are doing. And you are right about beekeeping--any day you don't learn something new, you are not paying attention.

·
Registered
152 Posts
the above post are very correct I live in New Prospect and enjoy the box of bug very much, in fact so much that I have three packages coming Saturday. I got the stand ready this morning and got hive setting on waiting on packages to get here Saturday hive some hives with brood in them that i will take one from each hive to put with packages. that way i think they will stay at home

1 - 9 of 9 Posts