Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got at best one week and some change of pouplar bloom left I so want to look in on them to see how they are doing it's almost like Christmas.But I know I'll disrupt them so I won't.For all I know it could be A bust year like the last three have been I would go and sit by them and watch them but can you say epi-pen yep I'm allergic to honeybees.But I still love em!Hope everyones supers runnith over this year and all stay safe your bees don't swarm and your honey is golden clear and 20 dollers a quart is cheap LOL!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
kenr,
Pull that cover off and see whats going on in there, that won't bother them. Heck you might even need to add another super. You need to watch what's going on so that as the flow tapers off you can manage your supers so that they pac out that last one. And I totally agree; at what it cost to produce $20.00 a quart is a bargain, but we won't get it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got five mediums supers on last year I broke my rule and looked they had three and half supers filled with necture and didn't cap a frame soooooooo disgusted wet all spring&summer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts