Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried multiple submissions and several request/messages over the last 2 years and still not on the swarm call list. Is their anyone that can or is willing to help. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Same issue here as well. Good luck, I don't think they want to maintain it. Seriously, it's just an add your info and forget it type thing. There was allot of things from admin about this in other topics. Good luck to you also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad to hear I'm not the only one, but disappointed it is not actively maintained.

I have been considering creating a new swarm list site since beeremovalsource.com seems dead. Anyone that is interested let me know. If there is enough interest I'll make it happen.

·
Administrator
397 Posts
I have gotten the ability to edit the pages. If anyone needs any edits, let me know and send the info to this account via PM

Kevin

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
5,800 Posts
Kevin, it is not just editing that needs to be done, although I am sure many of the listings are no longer valid. We need to be able to get folks listed. I have tried myself numerous times to no avail.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts