Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I've been lurking around and thought that I would join in. I have been keeping bees for 3yrs and have 20 colonies. I'm working on going full time within 7 or 8 years. If I can learn how to manage 200 hives. I'm pretty committed to that goal. As I said in the title, I live in what's called the lowcountry around the Lake Moultrie area.
I look forward to getting to know you all and exchanging information. I hope I will be able to positively contribute to this group.

·
Registered
764 Posts
welcome TVBeek
All I can say is you'd better get a lot of equipment ready, you can easily grow those into eighty this year, and the good news is that Sams Club is selling fifty pound sugar for 18.27, I think you may need it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome TVBeek
All I can say is you'd better get a lot of equipment ready, you can easily grow those into eighty this year, and the good news is that Sams Club is selling fifty pound sugar for 18.27, I think you may need it.
Oh yeah, I already know my plans are gonna be work. I've bought a few hundred pounds a Sams. I know what I'm getting into. I didn't know that Sams was selling that cheap seems the last I bought the price was a little over $20. It might be time to stock up. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TV hows the catfish fishing, in Moutrie?
Don't really know. Sorry not my passion. Bees take up my time. I have friends that live for catching 50 pounders. I'll check around and PM you. My route takes me around Moultrie I see lots of activity at the fish camps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts