Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, All!
My name is Josh. I have been around beekeeping for most of my life. My dad has been a beekeeper since the mid 80s. I showed some interest then as a youngster, then life happened.:doh: Anyway, he suggested I get back into it and help him out. He's pushing 80 and getting to a point where he needs a little help. I'm not sure why it took me so long to get into this hobby. Having a blast. Have a good one!

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Josh:

Welcome to Beesource, neighbor! I am down in Western Kentucky about 10 miles south of Paducah.

I imagine with your dad's background you'll have no trouble getting up-to-speed with your beekeeping, and I admire folks who are able to keep working with bees as they get older- it is hard work.

I'll look forward to reading about your beekeeping adventures, and again welcome!

Russ

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Josh:

Welcome to Beesource, neighbor! I am down in Western Kentucky about 10 miles south of Paducah.

I imagine with your dad's background you'll have no trouble getting up-to-speed with your beekeeping, and I admire folks who are able to keep working with bees as they get older- it is hard work.

I'll look forward to reading about your beekeeping adventures, and again welcome!

Russ
Thanks! Also, good scripture.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts