Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,

My name is Mohammed from Saudi Arabia,

i am so glad to have found your beekeeping forum as for sure we will have different beekeeping methods to share with each other

beekeeping has been in my family for 2 generations and i will be the third ( fingers crossed )

my father and i now own 337 Hives half of them are langstroth , the other half are saudi typical style ( i will upload images soon )

bees breed in my country is Apis mellifera jemenitica

we produce sidr honey , sumor honey ( Acacia tortilis ) , most of our honey depends on trees as you know Saudi isnt that green. however its honey actually is of top quality

we are located south west of Saudi arabia ( Al baha ) 2 beekeeprs from this area came second and third in turkey Apimondia, or the International Federation of Beekeepers’ Association

sorry i gave too much information on my first post i am just so excited to be exchange my experience and knowledge with you guys

Regards,

Mohammed

·
Moderator - In Memorium
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,881 Posts
Welcome to Beesource Mohammed. I look forward to learning more about your breed of bee and beekeeping in your arid environment.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome to Beesource. Please edit your profile so everyone knows your location - it helps to know the location when answering questions, or giving advice. I look forward to pictures of your typical Saudi beehive.

·
Administrator
11,321 Posts
Welcome to Beesource!

my father and i now own 337 Hives half of them are langstroth , the other half are saudi typical style ( i will upload images soon )
If you have issues getting the forum software to accept your photos, please send me a Private Message and I will assist. (To send a PM, click on the MemberID at the top left of a message and follow the dropdown prompts.)

sorry i gave too much information on my first post i am just so excited to be exchange my experience and knowledge with you guys
Actually, more information is good. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts