Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I am a first year beekeeper presently with 2 hives and I am located out on Long Island. Have had an interest in Honeybees for the past 10 years or so and finally thanks to Covid and Youtube and this forum among others I have taken the plunge and made the investment. I hope to be that newbie that does not ask millions of questions without researching first. :)

Thanks to all for their patience and to those that take the time to contribute to help people like myself be sucessful.

Bob

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome, Bob. I'm sure you've already read that all beekeeping is local. It is important to know the location and going to your profile and adding your location would be most helpful. Now, as to asking questions, ask away, people here need to rehash questions regularly and it is often easier than searching for previous posts. And speaking of searching, I've found the best way to search is to use google, enter your question and add Beesource, google bots spend their idle hours rifling through this forum. Best of luck to you Bob, and remember 'varroa, varroa, varroa...'

Lee

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Welcome to Beesource, Bob.

I am glad you used this harrowing time to take the beekeeping plunge- it is a beguiling hobby.

Best of success to you in your beekeeping adventure, and good luck in your winter preps- it will be here before we know it!

Russ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts