Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally joined Beesource in 2006 when I started to keep bees and had up to 12 hives in my hometown until 2011. I went back to college and between winter loss and getting other people started, I was out of beekeeping when I moved to Massachusetts in 2014 to serve in AmeriCorps. I've been back in WI since 2017, bought a house last year, and am looking forward to getting back into a hobby that I love with my new bride Sam this year. I learned a lot in this forum my first time around and was pleased I could revive my old account. I can't wait to catch up with what's changed in the hobby and new research, reconnect with people, and meet new ones.

- Jesse

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,531 Posts
Welcome back. Hope beekeeping is even more fun for you this time around.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I learned a lot in this forum my first time around and was pleased I could revive my old account. I can't wait to catch up with what's changed in the hobby and new research, reconnect with people, and meet new ones.
Welcome back, Jesse.

It sounds like you have a service-oriented mindset and a love for learning- both keys in my humble POV to succeeding in life... and beekeeping.

I'll look forward to reading about your new apiary start-up and imagine you will be able to contribute much to our forum.

Good luck to you this year-

Russ

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Welcome back Jessie and welcome Sam. Congrats on your marriage. Marriage and beekeeping have a few things in common. Mistakes will be made, there are lots of things to learn, and it's a great adventure. J

·
Registered
2,445 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like we're on the June 4 agenda, I updated the other thread with the neighbor's reasoning for contesting the permit.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome back Jessie and welcome Sam. Congrats on your marriage. Marriage and beekeeping have a few things in common. Mistakes will be made, there are lots of things to learn, and it's a great adventure. J
I appreciate this sentiment so very much, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts