Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peavey Mart here in Alberta is going to be stocking Bee Keeping supplies. Although they haven't said when, it looks like there might be light at the end of the tunnel as far as the high cost of shipping goes.:applause:
Colino

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope they sell quality equipment.
Hopefully it will be, especially the frames. I would love to have an inexpensive supply of frames. I see you're at Skiff, I'm only about 80 miles away on the #3 Hwy. 20 miles west of Medicine Hat. Pardon me for being so bold but have you found any suppliers other than Beemaid here in Southern Alberta?
Colino

·
Banned
648 Posts
Colino I think you are closer than 80 miles away. Isn't Whitla just east of Bow Island? I like the quality of Beemaid but I never go North. When I order from them I never look at the invoice as the shipping charges throw me into a mild depression. We have a place on the lake at Whitefish so when I go there I scoot on down to western bee in polson and pick up what I need. It would be so handy if Peavey carried what we need.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Colino I think you are closer than 80 miles away. Isn't Whitla just east of Bow Island? I like the quality of Beemaid but I never go North. When I order from them I never look at the invoice as the shipping charges throw me into a mild depression. We have a place on the lake at Whitefish so when I go there I scoot on down to western bee in polson and pick up what I need. It would be so handy if Peavey carried what we need.
Hello:
Yes we're 12 miles east of Bow Island. I remember now, Isn't Skiff West of Foremost along the 61? How far south is Polson, because I've been thinking of setting up a drop off point in sunburst Montana at the mini storage there. It's just a little bit south of the Coutts border crossing.

·
Banned
648 Posts
Colino, you can have everything shipped to At The Border Storage in Sweetgrass. 408 Oak Street, 59484. Polson is an hour south of Kalispel. If you have never been, it's a beautiful drive.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Colino, you can have everything shipped to At The Border Storage in Sweetgrass. 408 Oak Street, 59484. Polson is an hour south of Kalispel. If you have never been, it's a beautiful drive.
Thanks for the tip Haraga:
That is the type of thing I was looking for and most suppliers in the U.S. don't charge shipping. It's not even 2 hours from here and I can use this for so much more than Bee supplies. I owe you one.
Colino

1 - 9 of 9 Posts