Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Harbo Syringe is known to be using Tygon tubing, which is quite sturdy, and not silicon tubing like a lot of knock offs.
But since Tygon is just a brand, can someone tell me which type of Tygon is needed and what are the right dimensions? (1x3 mm? if i remember right)
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.