Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hail to thee, fellow beeks!
I find myself returning to beekeeping after a childhood tending bees and white hives in the backyard until my mid 'teens. l look forward to nurturing a well fitted 10F hive this spring on my father-in-law's property (Northern RI), and possibly splitting a nuc to help pollinate my own yard (Central MA).
I work as a contractor/IT Geek, with some moonlighting doing display pyro in the NE-area. I have benefited greatly from the information in the forum, and look forward to making the best home I can for these girls. I've also gotten in touch with the RIBA and look forward to getting to some meetings in my MA region as well.
I look forward to contributing to the knowledgeable beek community here and the public awareness of this crucial organism in our midst.

·
Premium Member
8,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You're fortunate to have so many resources near by. There are lots of great beeks in your area.

(If you happen to be in the vicinity of the Modern Diner on East Ave. in Pawtucket could you grab one of those Lobster Benedict breakfasts for me? Best. Breakfast. Ever.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts