Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't go to any of the links as I suspect it may be a scam, good luck if you decide to try it.

Hello fellow beekeepers,

Welcome to the very first Healthy Bees Newsletter! Every other week, we'll be pollinating your inbox with breaking honey bee news and answers to your most pressing questions. The idea behind this newsletter is to build a close-knit community of beekeepers, exchange useful information, and share any promotions that we may be running.
now I really would like to hit the unsubscribe button, so if anyone is braver than I am and you find it legit, please let me know:no:

·
Super Moderator
11,003 Posts
Well, I didn't / am not going to subscribe to their email newsletter, but one can view their web page here:
https://healthybeesllc.com/how-it-works/

Healthy Bees LLC says they are in Bay Harbor Islands, Florida.

While I am not commenting on the accuracy of the claims made there, I see nothing that looks/behaves like a [computer] spam/virus. :)

Interesting that their protein patty seems to include oxalic acid and formic acid. :lookout:

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the same email. I was wondering how I got on their email list.
somebody is selling emails I would guess and it would have to be a bee site, so that they would know you were into bees.:waiting:

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting that their protein patty seems to include oxalic acid and formic acid. :lookout:
thanks Rader, I wasn't interested in their product either and now I can delete them. always a little cautious when I get emails from places I know nothing about especially after I got one from Amazon saying they published my email address. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts