Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my girl fishing today. She landed her first Bass.:thumbsup: Its all the Dora the Explore pole could handle. :D

·
Premium Member
9,105 Posts
Excellent bass Big D. Nice looking daughter, thank
goodness she took on her mothers genetics.;)

·
Premium Member
8,315 Posts
On behalf of thousands of Beesource members I must say how grateful we are that your beautiful child is dressed in pink and using a Dora The Explorer rod instead of wearing or using Chuck Norris paraphanalia. Many thanks for not scarring her at a young age. :)

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On behalf of thousands of Beesource members I must say how grateful we are that your beautiful child is dressed in pink and using a Dora The Explorer rod instead of wearing or using Chuck Norris paraphanalia. Many thanks for not scarring her at a young age. :)
Ha! That's only because mommy dressed her this morning.

·
Registered
240 Posts
nice fish.having 2 daughters of my own watching them catch fish was more fun than catching them myself

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I dont really care for bass that much I would have thrown it back also. I still have a picture of my daughter with her first fish, she is sixteen now, I love that picture.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Life is good in Derekland.
It was.

We starting fishing early this morning. Finished around 2:30ish. Came home, mowed the yard, pulled some weeds, ect...About 8 she started puking. I think I done wore her out.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
That's great to see kids fishing and catching fish. That's a dandy bass. I still remember both my daughters first fish. They were on a 3' tweety bird pole and they both thought they were going to be pulled in. Beats the heck out of a video game.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hamebone,
That’s a nice bucket mouth.
Makes me think way back in the day, I taught my four kids to fish.....Pine Valley UT. We still to this day talk about it, Meal worms, cheese balls and Rainbow trout. nothing quite like it.
Now to watch my Son pass that onto his kids. :D

Hamebone,
The two of you will look back on that day and... and... Well it will be priceless!!

Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts