Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
I think if you contact Flyman he has a Goldline breeder queen.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Purvis moved to Tenn. south of Nashville. I heard that the Ga. operation was for sale. A friend called them and they said they couldnt sell queens because they where in the process of selling the Ga. operation.

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Weren't Goldline and Midnights what Larry Conners and his partners produced long ago? Or is Goldline something else? Or was it Starline?

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Seems like I recall Starline and Midnight being offered for sale in ABJs of the 1980s. But you could be and probably are correct.

Some how I thought that Larry Conners and Steve Taber had developed them together in FL. You could get them through Montgomery Wards catolog back when Monkey Wards sold livestock.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Seems like I recall Starline and Midnight being offered for sale in ABJs of the 1980s. But you could be and probably are correct.

Some how I thought that Larry Conners and Steve Taber had developed them together in FL. You could get them through Montgomery Wards catolog back when Monkey Wards sold livestock.
You know that sounds familiar; that Larry Conners and/or Steve Taber worked with the York Bee Co. to develope those lines. A mind is a terrible thing to loose.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts