Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Golden Oak Honey and Pumpkin Festival is held tomorrow, Saturday, 26th October, 2019 in Downtown Park in Paso Robles, California from 9 AM to 3 PM.

Central Coast Beekeeping Alliance will host and has a tradition of excellent guest speakers, there are usually fun and games and a spelling BEE for the school kids, there are facilities for barbecue and picnic tables, lots of merchant booths and plenty of beekeeping information.

We may try to put up a podcast of the lectures. I'll post the link here tomorrow if it's a go.

SEE Y'ALL IN PASO ROBLES!

[email protected]

www.pasoroblesdowntown.org

·
Registered
3 Posts
Once I was one of the organizers of this kind of event. Believe me, this is very cool. The entire farmers is invited to such events and there was a lot of honey and another food.

·
Super Moderator
Santa Cruz, CA
1,139 Posts
Oh man, I'm so excited to attend!

Oh wait, is someone digging up old posts again? lol

·
Moderator - In Memorium
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,886 Posts
Once I was one of the organizers of this kind of event. Believe me, this is very cool. The entire farmers is invited to such events and there was a lot of honey and another food.
Somebody shoot me.

·
Moderator - In Memorium
6,886 Posts
Winner gets a lot of honey and another food.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Cornhole? That's a word that means something very different to me...and not a game I'd want to be on the losing end of...(pun intended).

·
Super Moderator
Santa Cruz, CA
1,139 Posts
I think someone needs to get their mind out of the gutter and over to an old towne fair! Suck on some straw, go for a hay ride, and fishin down by the crick.

·
Moderator - In Memorium
6,886 Posts
I think someone needs to get their mind out of the gutter...
I must confess that Badbeekeeper is not the only one that went there (for a very brief second).

·
Registered
USDA Hardiness Zone 8a
166 Posts
Cornhole? That's a word that means something very different to me...and not a game I'd want to be on the losing end of...(pun intended).
You didn't by chance watch Beavis and Butthead did you?

·
Super Moderator
Santa Cruz, CA
1,139 Posts
Wait, you're telling me Beavis and Butthead weren't talking about the game!? 🤯

Of course I'm trolling my sarcasm lol

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
You didn't by chance watch Beavis and Butthead did you?
LOL, no, that was around long before B & B...and long before cable TV was invented. I think the name was chosen to play off the previous long-standing concept...

·
Super Moderator
Santa Cruz, CA
1,139 Posts
😂🤣😂🤣 Right?

I mean, it literally is a bag of corn going into a hole...Okay, now I'm where BadBeeker was.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts