Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I have to be dragged kicking and scratching into the future. I have a cell phone because phone booths are a distant memory. I text because that's the only way I can contact my help. Now this. About time, eh?

frenchhillapiaries.com

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
:thumbsup:
Nice!
Your message going to YouTube changed the fortunes of countless beekeepers
Ahhh creemees, there is a word I haven hurd in decades

·
Registered
706 Posts
Thanks. You know there are those of us waiting on you writing a book.... ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
thank you! i have watched everything i can and will attempt to apply some of your methods here in south mississippi and see what works here and what doesnt. I have enough equipment to run 3 double nucs 3 stories high and another couple single story to use as mating nucs. just waiting for spring.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
``That's great I kept a hive of bees in the early 70's then gave it up because I couldn't see any way that it would make a profit but I liked working bees. Now all these years later your videos showed me the way. Hope to meet you someday to shake your hand and say thank you.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Beautiful photography. I enjoy seeing what things look like in the Northeast. Really nice job.

Any chance of having links to all of Mr. Palmers lectures and presentations?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Glad to see you have a website now! Nice selection of photos. Great looking site.

·
Super Moderator
11,003 Posts
frenchhillapiaries.com
Nice website!

If you make a habit of putting a "www." preceding the "frenchhillapiaries.com" part, in many cases, the "system" (at Beesource and many other places too) will make it an active, clickable link automatically, like this: www.frenchhillapiaries.com

Also, if you like, you can add your website address into a Beesource "signature" that will automatically appear at the bottom of all your posts at Beesource. And if you do set up a signature, that signature gets added to past posts, as well as future posts.

To get started on a signature, the "Edit Signature" is under "Settings" at the top of each page. Or here is a shortcut:
https://www.beesource.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature

·
Registered
364 Posts
Mike,excellent job on the long awaited website.
Are the photo's taken with the new camera?
Graham's address suggestion, gets us on there easier.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
I was going to ask who was the old geezer in all the pictures, then I looked in a mirror and realized that I am an old geezer too.

Congratulations on your website!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great looking website. What really caught my attention tho was those maple creemees if I lived up there id be stopping there twice a week atleast. wouldn't matter if it was -20 degrees outside. My girlfriend says I could live off ice cream add maple syrup and I don't think you could ever keep me away.:D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts