- Add a tube that allows bees to go to the feeder's bottom and eat syrup.
- This might make it a lot easier for them to eat or prevent drowning.
- I think syrup will form at the bottom. I put a small amount of water on top of a sugar brick, and a large amount of syrup formed at the bottom.
- A screened cover that keeps bees out of the top, but allows them to go down the tube to the bottom.
- If the sugar at the top is at risk of being hauled out of the hive, this prevents that. You can quickly remove it in early winter.