Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone recognize this flower? I saw it beginning to bloom in January, and my bees were already bringing in pollen from it, at that point. I think it is some sort of buttercup. I live in extreme southeast Texas. Thanks!

·
Registered
359 Posts
There's no picture attached. HArd to I.D. what you can't see.:)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The darn picture came up as "invalid". I tried to delete the post, but there is not a option for that. So then, I tried to delete all the content, and just put in 4 random letters. I see that didn't work either. I have a note in, to find out how to get this picture to post. It is smaller than the maximum size allowed, so it should have gone.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought I had. It appears to be very difficult to post pictures. I need some assistance

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
+-The photo is in My Pictures. I sent it to photobucket and resized, then brought it back to My pictures. Found it, no problem, when I used "Manage attachment", but it will not attach. I get the invalid entry. ??? There are a couple of other sites that I have run into attachment problems. Others are so simple. It should not be that hard.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
You need to upload your pic to a site like photobucket or the like then you copy and paste a link to the picture. Beesource does not do picture hosting.

·
Premium Member
12,000 Posts
I take it that you meant that in a sarcastic way? How about you go to the home page and make a $200 donation and then I'll buy more server space to host your pictures?:applause:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts