Serious flow? no not really but it has been steady and the bees have been able to build up nicely and have some nectar stored up. The serious flow here will be the tallow tree in mid to late May. If we could get some steady rain the wildflowers could keep blooming but that is not the case for now. I would say hold tight till July and if there is no progress maybe you do need to find a better place.