Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well May 1 finally got and today I picked up my 4 5-frame NUCS from Chris over at Indiansummer honey farms. Bee's look great, brood patterns look great and the queens look great!
Also had a friend call me last night, his wifes co-workers husband passed away a few years ago and she wanted to get rid of his bee stuff. So I got it all for free:D Turns out there are 2 extractors, and 1400 sheets of medium wax foundation all still sealed in the boxes! Now I just need more medium frames and boxes!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Sounds like a really lucky start to the year for you! And TWO extractors!! :eek:

I just got my two nucs a few days ago too, it's so exciting to see them hived and bringing in pollen. :p

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
wow you are getting a real good start with 2 extractors, whats the chances of you sending me one of them extractors????...hahaha Thought i would ask anyways...hahaha.. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Steve
I got a nuc from Chris at Indian Summer April 9 in Webster Florida. !st class operation. Bees are doing great and I have already added supers. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts