I caught three new swarms in my traps and got them home Sunday night and it has rained everyday since. There are plenty of blossoms but I don't thing they had time to put any stores in the traps last week before I brought them home. Now I have to decide whether to try to open them up and give them a frame of honey from my old colonies in this 58 degree drizzle or wait one more day when it's supposed to be clearing off. They've been here at home for three days with no chance to gather nectar. Question: could they starve today? Is opening them in the cool drizzle more harmful than letting them go one more day with no honey?