Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all,

I'm re-reading "Keeping Bees with a smile" and I'm wondering where exactly did he live. Because.

I'm trying to glean from that when exactly to do a spring inspection, in Lilburn GA and want to cross-reference the temperature record from he lived compared to my neck of the woods.

Regards,
Thomas

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Hi, all,

I'm re-reading "Keeping Bees with a smile" and I'm wondering where exactly did he live. Because.

I'm trying to glean from that when exactly to do a spring inspection, in Lilburn GA and want to cross-reference the temperature record from he lived compared to my neck of the woods.

Regards,
Thomas
Google: Kaluga, Kaluga Oblast, Russia

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking at the temperature record for overnight lows, it looks like April May in Kaluga Russia is like February March in Lilburn GA!

·
Registered
495 Posts
yes, and us northerners won't appreciate you rubbing it in!!! It's a long winter with no bee action up north. :( I still have a few more weeks tho.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oppps

Actually I much prefer the cold and snow to Hotlanta. But the missus would definitely veto.

yes, and us northerners won't appreciate you rubbing it in!!! It's a long winter with no bee action up north. :( I still have a few more weeks tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts