Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

161 - 180 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
IMG_8756.jpg

My Grandpa and myself on his 95th birthday. Love him! Can't wait to get some pics with me and some bees...hopefully coming soon!

It is fun to see this post!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Open day of Dusky Grouse season, 2014, in the Colorado Rockies:

Helping a friend distribute nucs, 2014:

·
Registered
763 Posts
None of you look the way I envisioned! It's kinda like listening to a radio personality, you imagine what they look like based on their voice, and when you meet them in person they are nothing like you had thought. It is weird how our minds work...

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
None of you look the way I envisioned! It's kinda like listening to a radio personality, you imagine what they look like based on their voice, and when you meet them in person they are nothing like you had thought. It is weird how our minds work...
I know, right? I pictured Vance and Ollie as younger, more virile guys because of they way they write on BS. What a shock!:eek:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Helping a friend distribute nucs, 2014:

Sitting here stalking pics on beesource and came across your picture of the nucs. Looked very familiar. All I can say is that when we dropped them off and spread them out that I was much relieved to open them up and find most in superb shape with less than 1% lost in transit. Any idea how they did for Tims' customers? I heard it was a tough summer in your section of Colorado for honey production.

161 - 180 of 219 Posts