Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

201 - 219 of 219 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
5,788 Posts
It would appear the brains of the operation is having a whiskey tango foxtrot moment!

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Looking good OT. Btw, who is the gentleman with you? :D

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Cloverdale
You are both very pretty as are your hives. I see you practice what you preach and that you are not scared of your bees. I got stung on the arm today and went into the bathroom to put some benadryl on it and could not figure out where to put the medicine.
Cheers
gww

·
Registered
11,125 Posts
Looking good Cloverdale, you both!

How to hang beehives upside down is something i have not yet been able to master, I know it happens though because i see it on the internet a lot. :D

Looking good OT. Btw, who is the gentleman with you? :D
LOL, the lovely lady with me is an old friend from many years, she is a hobby beekeeper but enjoys hanging with me from time to time and doing a days commercial beekeeping (at a slightly more leisurely pace these days).

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
“How to hang beehives upside down is something i have not yet been able to master, I know it happens though because i see it on the internet a lot. “

OT, you don’t need to master that “upside down thing” you are already upside down in N.Z! I still can’t figure the upside down photos though. :eek:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Cloverdale
You are both very pretty as are your hives. I see you practice what you preach and that you are not scared of your bees. I got stung on the arm today and went into the bathroom to put some benadryl on it and could not figure out where to put the medicine.
Cheers
gww
Thank you gww, how are your bees so far this year?

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Cloverdale
My bees are alive and I am not smart enough to know more then that. I have not got what is going on in my mind yet though I see you do with many of your post dealing with diseases lately.
Thanks for asking and I hope yours are well.
Cheers
gww

·
Registered
11,125 Posts
Here ya go Cloverdale, circulated through my side of the planet, and comes out the right way. :D

201 - 219 of 219 Posts