Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

181 - 200 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
This is a cool thread! Old, but i enjoyed looking thru the pics of the names of folks i (sorta) know, because i read their posts.

I don't post often, but i read here pretty religiously, just came across this thread, wanna join in.

HPIM3327 (1).jpg

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
That`s me and Mickey after man- trail. He looks real proud. He always finds people. But he`s not a professional.
Me with the AMM checking whether they rear a queen (they do!)
Bille.jpg
AMM Weisel.jpg

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
How come the AMM look like the Italians.
I thought Amm is supposed to be more black over all.
My carnis/Italians mixed mutt is much darker than those.

·
Registered
592 Posts
My daughter's first squirrel. She was 7 in photo now 16. Son's first buck, he was 8 in photo will be 20 in January. Time flies.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It is a CID badge. I was on SECDEF security detail for a bit, worked general crimes (murder, rape, robbery). Then worked white collar crime. Also did a year undercover with the German police drug teams. Had a blast. I now work as an investigator for the department of Veterans Affairs and i also testify as an expert on a variety of matters on different cases across the country mainly dealing with law enforcement use of force, fraud and homicide. I wrote a book in 2005 called the Army's FBI which is now on the street.

[MODERATOR EDIT:] A news story suggests that Matt1954 didn't quite live up to his employer's expectations.
https://oig.ssa.gov/audits-and-investigations/investigations/feb24-virginia-fraud

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
5,802 Posts
Freebee, while this is interesting info, it is the subject of all your posts on Beesource. Methinks thou dost have an axe to grinde.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
[MODERATOR EDIT:] A news story suggests that Matt1954 didn't quite live up to his employer's expectations.
https://oig.ssa.gov/audits-and-investigations/investigations/feb24-virginia-fraud
A News story Suggests? good grief.
That US Gov Office of the Inspector General website states (caps not mine) "VIRGINIA MAN CONVICTED OF SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY FRAUD".
The same website announced on Sept 29, 2017 (caps not mine) "VIRGINIA MAN SENTENCED TO 21 MONTHS IN PRISON FOR SOCIAL SECURITY, VETERANS AFFAIRS DISABILITY FRAUD"

·
Super Moderator
11,003 Posts
Clyderoad, the "MODERATOR EDIT" in that post was meant to show that the wording was mine, not the words of the OP. In my judgement, the original message was inappropriate, so I replaced it. My other option was deleting the post entirely.

If other members do not agree with a Moderator decision, that is their option. But this thread is not going to turn into a discussion of moderation.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Freebee, while this is interesting info, it is the subject of all your posts on Beesource. Methinks thou dost have an axe to grinde.
I don’t have an axe to grind. Just figured most people would want to know about the people they do business with which is rarely the case in most circumstances.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Clyderoad, the "MODERATOR EDIT" in that post was meant to show that the wording was mine, not the words of the OP. In my judgement, the original message was inappropriate, so I replaced it. My other option was deleting the post entirely.

If other members do not agree with a Moderator decision, that is their option. But this thread is not going to turn into a discussion of moderation.
Sorry I wasn’t trying to be inappropriate. Just was trying to look out for people as I was about to do business with them and decided to see what people had to say.

181 - 200 of 219 Posts