interesting. i also began treating with terra pro weds night, so i hope i see similar results. it's interesting that when i started keeping bees, i had this grand illusion of never treating, but i just started an antibiotic and am also considering a mite treatment this fall.I used the kit once and got a negative result for symptoms that fit EFB really well. I also sent a piece of frame with diseased comb and dead larvae to the bee lab. Both results were negative for EFB and AFB. The bee lab results came back no disease found. This from a piece of frame 6 inches square with lots of dead brood. While waiting for the lab results I started treating with Terra Pro. By the time the results came back the disease was under control. I do not know what the actual disease was but it was bacterial and terramycin cleared it up.